Well, I have tried to list down how you can fix those issues and ultimately increase the SharePoint Upload Limit:
First, increase the Maximum Upload Size for a specific web application.
- Go to the Central Administration > Application Management > Web Application General Settings
- Specify the new maximum upload size for your webapplication. For now, we are setting it to 256MB. It could be even set upto 2GB.
Stsadm.exe –o setproperty –pn large–file–chunk–size –pv
- This basically denotes the chunk of data that can be read from SQL Server at one time.
- The -pv which determines the property value stands for the upload size in bytes (B).
- It could be set to a maximum of 2GB i.e. (2,147,483,648 B).
- Do an IISRESET
httpRuntime executionTimeout="300" maxRequestLength="256000"
- 300 means 5 minutes as execution time out
- 256000 allows uploading 256 MB files.
Hope this helps you.